Saturday, August 3, 2013

Anderson "This and That"

Lane and Jake are part of the ABLE Team at 6th and Jackson, which builds ramps for the disabled.
LOVED my party time with the Crowell kids on my way to my Fort Worth conference!
As always, church camp was a highlight for Jake this summer. He was there for the first time without Luke or his parents. Since Mom wasn't there, my photo picks were limited to some I found on others' Facebook posts!

Lane and Jake are back in New Mexico this weekend (at a camp very close to our Pine Springs church camp) for a Satin Strings retreat. The orchestra will memorize their music and learn to stroll while playing. Lane was one of two chaperones assigned to ride the guys' bus!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what your family is doing! Can't wait to see a Satin Strings show! so proud of your service to others, too!
    love,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete