Saturday, October 19, 2013

What we've been up to....

 Above- Thomas learning about gravity and the solar system in Classical Conversations.  We are so thankful for this program, we ALL are learning so much, right along side Thomas :)
 We love this 15 yr old kid, and the highlight for him this bday was finally getting his very own phone!


 You may have seen some of these already, but I just can't get over the sweetness of Andrew loving on tiny Bethany.
 Andrew takes Biology at the home of one of our homeschool moms, he is in a class with 4 girls, but he has a good time and enjoys the lab portion.  His first dissection will be a sheep's brain!
 

 I was just amazed at the clouds the other day as the girls and I were outside, and below........well.....that's my bug, and he loves to make me smile :)
The new background is courtesy of Anmer's photography.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new background, Amner! And I love this post, Deb.. I so enjoy seeing what goes on in your life!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background. Enjoyed this update. What beautiful clouds! Thankful Andrew had a nice birthday. Gotta love Sweet T. Great photos, Anmer! Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how happy your family is!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how happy your family is!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete