Saturday, November 2, 2013

Anne Marie and Andrew's Birthday Gathering

 
Starting from Anne Marie going clockwise:
Katelyn, Jenna, Amy, Andrew, Thomas, David, Heath, Hayden, and Hunter.
 
Hey! Anne Marie here. :)
Last night we had some of our closest friends over to celebrate my 17th birthday and Andrew's 15th birthday. We had tacos for dinner, played a few games, talked (A LOT) and had ice cream and cookies for dessert. For one of our games, we quizzed everyone about Andrew and I. The 1st and 2nd place winners got a 10$ Chick Fil A gift card. We are so thankful for this group!


 
Andrew's gifts. :) Our friends, the Quicks, are huge Duck Dynasty fans like us. They were sure to deck Andrew out in DD merchandise. ;) The Crenshaws (Amy, Jenna, and David) gave him a Starbucks gift card.

 
The Quicks gave me a camouflage hoodie. When I went out to my car this morning, I found something on my steering wheel from their middle boy, Heath! I got such a kick out of that surprise! Also, thank you, Crenshaws for the Starbucks card!
 
We are so incredibly thankful for God's goodness and for the people He has placed in our lives. He is SO GOOD!
 
"He put your feet on a wonderful road
    that took you straight to a good place to live.
So thank God for his marvelous love,
    for his miracle mercy to the children he loves.
He poured great draughts of water down parched throats;
    the starved and hungry got plenty to eat." Psalm 107:4-9 (MSG)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time! Friends are such a blessing! Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great celebration of two of my favorite people!!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea to have the party together!

    K

    ReplyDelete