Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun times!- a post by Faith Nienstadt

 this is faith and hannah with their OFFICAL 4th and 2nd grade certificates
 here is the usual AuntieAnne's pretzels. momwould have gotton cinnabon but they dis countinoued it
 hannah made a lizzard cape for her lizzard NATHAN.
 We made some SILLY SLIDERS from clubhouse magiziene it was a blast.
 faith gooped her ''ketchup'' and abbykate gooped her ''relesh/lettuce''
 everyone had fun making the burgers toby did a terriffic job on his.
toby probably had the neatest burgers.it was soooooo much fun.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to be a part of all of those fun times and celebratory moments. Faith, I LOVE this post! Congratulations on finishing another school year. I love you, and I am so proud of you! Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Faith! You should post more often! I wish I could have been there to taste those yummy creations.

    K

    ReplyDelete