Friday, January 18, 2013

Permian Eastside Schools Orchestra Concert

 
 
 All of the elementaries, junior highs, and Permian High orchestra students joined together for a concert at Permian last night. I got teary-eyed being in the Permian Gym with that "Mojo Country" Panther staring at me, thinking how Luke played in this same gym as a 6th-grade orchestra student. Each group plays separately, then at the end they always play "Twinkle Twinkle" with the 6th-graders starting, then adding in the junior highs, then Permian High. That made me cry, too!

4 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have been there!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one has commented about you crying at Twinkle Twinkle?

    I'm kidding. I will be a mess when Mason leaves!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't some memories/experiences so bittersweet?!
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, if we only lived closer, the girls and I would so have been there! I just cried in church the other day over something sweet, too! Love you!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete